-Moltres
​​​​-Dogs trio
-Swords trio
-Guardians trio
-Titans trio
-Shiny Ralts female
-Other breedable Pokemons

Thanks!
Hi! I have a Meloetta and Genesect. But the Genesect is shiny and (quite literally) has no name. I got it over trade. If you are interested I would like the Shiny Ralts and...well whatever really.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:19 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi! I have a Meloetta and Genesect. But the Genesect is shiny and (quite literally) has no name. I got it over trade. If you are interested I would like the Shiny Ralts and...well whatever really.

Sure I accept. So both pokemon for a shiny ralts and a legendary?
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:21 PM)paul23k Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:19 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Hi! I have a Meloetta and Genesect. But the Genesect is shiny and (quite literally) has no name. I got it over trade. If you are interested I would like the Shiny Ralts and...well whatever really.

Yup. Im adding your FC now
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:23 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Thanks so much. Now I'm finally complete. :D
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:29 PM)paul23k Wrote:
(Oct 22, 2016, 07:23 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote:

Thanks so much. Now I'm finally complete. :D

No prob, thank you!

uwu i can hacku
wait for the events (like me)....