Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Nintendo new console Switch Officially Revealed!!! (Discussion Thread)

Nintendo has finally revealed their next console the "Nintendo Switch" (under the code name Nintendo NX) and home-portable hybrid console, the console will be playable on a tv by placing the tablet screen in the docking/charging station, that is connected to the TV, two small controllers on each side are remove able from the tablet, and can be either used seperatly or placed on a charger/controller to play on the tv, also you can use the Nintendo Switch Pro controller to also play games.
When taken out of the house, you may take the table with the two controller and the pro controller if you have one, it can connect with other Nintendo Switches (switches or switchs?), to play multiplayer games.
Here is a list of companies who will be partnering with nintendo to create games for the new console:
[Image: NX_Partners.jpg?download=1]
This list is almost 3-4 times bigger than what the Wii U had so im excited to see what in store
Finally here are the specs of the Nintendo Switch:
[Image: CvN52pzWcAAV1N9.jpg:large]
its using an Nvidia GPU chip, which is pretty good, and the most important part is its region free, so if a game only game out in Japan, you can still play it
[Image: CvN8etNUMAI_oMw.jpg]
Also Nintendo poked some run at apple for not including a headphone jack on their latest iPhone

So what do you think of the Nintendo Switch, lets here your overall opinion on the new console:
P.S: if i have left anything import out feel free to post it in the replys for all to see
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
My opinions? Hot DANG this looks like it'll be good! Perhaps they've finally made a WiiU that can properly U the Wii? We'll see. I was really, really hyped when I saw that it'd be region-free, although part of me think that'll be disabled on launch (because Nintendo). However, for the most part, it seems like their main design goal - a portable console - will be successful. I'll wait for the pros to give it the proper criticism on launch before I buy, though - not taking any chances after No Man's Lie Sky
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Meh, there are a few unexpected but good third party developers on that list.
Im just super hyped for possibly Super Mario Galaxy 3!
(Super Mario Galaxy 2 is an all time favourite for me!)
Steam support, I dont want to pay more money for another copy of skyrim

Also starbreeze=Payday 2 on switch