Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

3 left for my national dex! Articuno, Weavile, and Huntail!
I will either trade you something awesome for them or trade them right back to you, I just need them in my dex!! please! Smile thanks!
I'll help a brother out!  :D Surprise me with something awesome, alright? haha
I've added you friend code
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:31 PM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: I'll help a brother out!  :D Surprise me with something awesome, alright? haha
I've added you friend code

yes! thank you so much! I'm down to just articuno and weavile now, I'll add you Smile and I'm a sister, not a brother Wink
I'm sorry for mistaking you for a brother haha
Oh darn, I just realized I haven't evolved my Sneasel. So to compensate I'll give you a 5 IV Jolly Sneasel w/Fake out, Icicle Crash and Ice Shard with the razor claw and a rare candy, is that alright?  :D
(Aug 24, 2016, 10:59 PM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: I'm sorry for mistaking you for a brother haha
Oh darn, I just realized I haven't evolved my Sneasel. So to compensate I'll give you a 5 IV Jolly Sneasel w/Fake out, Icicle Crash and Ice Shard with the razor claw and a rare candy, is that alright?  :D

omigosh that would be AMAZING! what would you like in return? I have some pretty sweet shinies Smile
Any shiny would be great!
Do you want Pokerus on it too?  Wink
(Aug 24, 2016, 11:03 PM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: Any shiny would be great!
Do you want Pokerus on it too?  Wink

sure, if it's not too much trouble, otherwise I have a bunch of infected ones Smile
Well it only took a minute anyway, so anyway it's done!
I'm going online now  :D
Wait, I'm sorry I forgot to give the razor claw and rare candy  :P
(Aug 24, 2016, 11:15 PM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: Wait, I'm sorry I forgot to give the razor claw and rare candy  :P

Shiny magmortar for you for finishing my dex!!! THANK YOU!!!!!