Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Fantasy Life anyone?
Just wanted to know if anyone plays the game Fantasy Life.

Y'know, the game where you have a magical talking butterfly...
...and turns into the daughter of the god by some obvious plot twist?

Nobody? :s
I haven't beaten the game yet, I play it once in a while but I still love the game it's super fun
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Really? Glad to see some Fantasy Life users in here Smile
Man I remember having a good time with it Smile hope you got the dlc, it's very worth it ^^ It's similiar to one of my favorite games Dragon quest 9, which was on the original DS. Worth picking it up if you're looking for something kinda close!
hi (this is not a bumpp :D )
I don't have the DLC but i really want to
Is it worth the bucks though?
Sad 
Dang it I almost bought it like 2 days ago but I didn't think i'd have anyone to play with!  Sad
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 16, 2015, 09:31 PM)Justin Wrote: Dang it I almost bought it like 2 days ago but I didn't think i'd have anyone to play with!  Sad

It's not too late Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I noticed a lot of mods play the game xD but the game is really good. I just wish I have the time to play it again TT^TT
Fantasy Life is pretty fun or was fun lol. I kinda stopped playing cuz of other games. I had already finished it and got almost every class to master plus every rare weapon and armor, so it got a bit boring.
(Nov 16, 2015, 06:36 AM)skrewUps Wrote: hi (this is not a bumpp :D )
I don't have the DLC but i really want to
Is it worth the bucks though?

It's worth it! I was skeptical as well, but I feel like my experience was made so much better from it. I got it early on in my game so I went right into it as soon as the main story ended (as well as all it's provided extras during my play through). I feel like the real game was barely anything compared to the DLC being included, I hope this helps!