Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Monster Hunter X (Cross) [JP]
[Image: mhx-flagships.jpg]

This game is a big hit here in Japan~ and I've loved the game ever since it came out back in the Ps2 and Psp.
I know the game Isn't out yet outside Japan but I was still wondering if we have any memberes here who has it or lives here in JP.

Comment Down below if you play the game.

Need Help with :
- Quests?
- Weapon?
- Armor ?
- Hunter Rank ?
- Materials ?
- Hunting high rank Monsters?

If you need help with one of the lists above or just need a buddy to play with. Give me a PM. 
Our timezones might be different but during weekends I stay up late alot so its all good  ._.

Oh yeah I almost forgot. 
Weapons I use : Greatsword / Longsword
Hunter Rank : 102
IGN: Zephroine

HAPPY HUNTING!!!
Thanks for sharing @Zephroine. It's so cool that we have members from all around the globe. I'm sure more people will be playing once generations comes out in the US
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Mar 12, 2016, 01:28 PM)Justin Wrote: Thanks for sharing @Zephroine. It's so cool that we have members from all around the globe. I'm sure more people will be playing once generations comes out in the US
@Justin  Thank you for the comment :D It would be awesome to have some members here to play with.

I've been watching you on youtube for awhile now and I would like to thank you for showing me this awesome site/community! Wasn't for you I wouldn't be here xD

and +1 for having the same first name too xD (Justin Okubo)