Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Any one excited about this game? I know Gates of Infinity was terrible mainly cuz there were too many cutscenes and only a handful of pokemon.

with all 720 pokemon in it, I'm excited.

I think the only feature I hope they have in it is that you can send rescue requests to your friend's list. similar to PMD Time/Darkness/Sky.

and free dlc if any at all

Any thoughts or ideas?
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name
I'm really hyped from this game, from what I'm seeing from the trailers it already seems a toooon better than infinity, from the amount of Pokemon, to bring back old features and the story so far seems kind of interesting with the legendaries turning to stone, I have high hopes for this game, EoS is my favorite game of all time, I hope this game doesn't let me down
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'm very excited for this game! I hope they bring back some old features like the belly meter and IQ's, since that what I think made the 1st and the previous games challenging, and requires strategic planning of some sort. But GTI just made everything too easy Sad
Not the belly meter. that feature ends my 50 room runs. i'd get to 40+ and run out of items
I'm actually NZero

Well it does take a lot of space to stock up some Big Apples. It's just my opinion tho Smile and I think there is a way to get to the stairs faster.
We have to wait till early 2016 though Sad
(Jun 22, 2015, 08:25 AM)GMX Wrote: We have to wait till early 2016 though Sad
yeah that kind of suck Sad
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
The US gets it Winter 2015

the EU gets it early 2016
I'm actually NZero

I personally didn't appreciate the Explorers of Time,Darkness,Sky and I feel that they were actually really fun games. I mean who doesn't love Zelda game-style Pokemon! I can't wait for it to come out.