Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] got ACNL as post Christmas gift
as the thread title states i got ACNL as my post Christmas gift Smile and my first AC game from the series. got hooked up with it immediately after i bought it, now i understand why a lot of people liked it but as i watch play throughs i really didn't feel it. Playing it was a different experience itself :3 this is like a throwback of ACNL xD i don't have a DA yet since i don't have a dream suite yet (got the game last sunday). I still have so many things to do like pokemon, fantasy life, and school + org work (i'm over loaded this sem idk why is started playing this xD).

Anyway feel free to put your DA's here and imma check it out once i have the dream suite and the time Smile Happy Holidays

EDIT: DA: 5400-5040-8380 :3
Awesome! I haven't worked a lot on my town lately or updated my dream address since early December/ late November, but my DA is 5100-4717-1286. I'll update it soon Rolleyes
its fine Smile i can't wait to check it out! :D
(Jan 2, 2015, 08:31 AM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Awesome! I haven't worked a lot on my town lately or updated my dream address since early December/ late November, but my DA is 5100-4717-1286. I'll update it soon  Rolleyes

My dream suite just opened! Smile i checked your town, it looks really nice :D you also have pears and peaches, ive been looking for them :O is it ok if i get some? Smile
(Jan 10, 2015, 02:43 PM)naitre Wrote: I was just gifted ACNL too! It's pretty addictive, but I'm so impatient waiting for real days to pass.

One word.

Timetravel. 

(Or is that two words? Whatever. :P)
nope the game automatically saves before you start the game Smile (notice the "Preparing your game" it's actually saving)
Note: if you go back in time its=1 day and not all TT guides are not perfect, but good luck! :D
(Jan 13, 2015, 03:28 AM)naitre Wrote:
(Jan 11, 2015, 04:02 AM)Nyatalie Wrote: nope the game automatically saves before you start the game Smile (notice the "Preparing your game" it's actually saving)
Note: if you go back in time its=1 day and not all TT guides are not perfect, but good luck! :D

You and SCf3 have saved my town :')

no prob! Smile