Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[3DS] suggestions what new 3DS game to buy
im planning to buy a new 3DS game, but i dont know what to buy Sad i wanted to buy Fantasy Life, Adventure Time: The Secret of The Nameless Kingdom, Animal Crossing. But i can only buy 1, i need your suggestions and opinions on what should i buy Smile
Srry Double post
This is right up my alley seeing as Im a collector with no life these days lol....If your a big 3d person I would stay away from Adventure Time SotNK... I was dissapointed to find out there was no 3d so I didnt pick it up... I would pick that game up if you own a 360 or Ps3 since its the superior version, even then I would wait because you should be able to get it for around 20 in a few months.

I was never really one for AC but I hear its great (< < One of the very few 3ds games I dont own hahahaha)... however I do own Fantasy Life which is very similar to AC and I have put close to 12 hours into that game and Im absolutly loving it. Be warned though that the online setup is a bit funky, there is add-on content that can only be accessed (for just under 10 dollars) once you obtain level 50 or beat the game.... I cant remember which... but those with the dlc cant play those withought and vise versa.

Hope that helps : ]

I would get Fantasy Life If I were you : ]
Thanks! :D
I've actually gotten all of these games, so it's a pretty big toss up. I'd honestly say Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life are the better 2 to go for. They're both similar, yet so different in terms of goals and what you have to do in them. I really recommend you browse through a few lets play videos on Youtube as they're generally good at letting you get a feel for the game and seeing if you like it.
If you get either of the games though, feel free to add me on them, as I actually play them quite a lot. They both have a lot of replay value too, so don't worry about getting bored straight away with them!
Thank you! Smile ive been watching a few lets plays on fantast life and i absolutely love it :D
Animal Crossing 100%
I'll save up some money first, or i'll use my christmas money Wink