Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

4 Gamestop Darkrai codes(closed)
hey everyone, this is my first ever giveaway, an attempt to give back to the pokemon community whom have helped this old fossil when he got back into the game. i went with my GF to several gamestops here in CA, but i was not aware that these mythical pokemon codes were limited to one code per game. so now i am stuck with 4 darkrai codes that i dont want to go to waste. Now i think these codes might be region locked as well, so only in USA. this is first come first served, i only have four codes. so let me know whether the codes worked or not, because i had a fiasco with gamestop and they told me i confused one of the letters, so with that correction made, it should work for those of you that want a darkrai via this event and havent received a code yet.  just post your request on this thread with the requirements, and i will message you the code. good luck and thanks. if all goes well give me a rep +1. thanks
I would really love one of these codes
Can I get one? I really need a Darkrai.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
(May 2, 2016, 01:43 PM)AlexGarcia17 Wrote: I would really love one of these codes
sent you the code in private message alex
Can I have one pls, where I live I can't get those
(May 2, 2016, 01:44 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Can I get one? I really need a Darkrai.
sent you the code in private message Elliot
(May 2, 2016, 01:50 PM)brett1888 Wrote:
(May 2, 2016, 01:44 PM)ElliotProbablyTheBest Wrote: Can I get one? I really need a Darkrai.
sent you the code in private message Elliot

Thanks a lot!
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Could I have one?

Thanks a lot!
(May 2, 2016, 01:49 PM)R3dlu1g1 Wrote: Can I have one pls, where I live I can't get those
@R3dlu1g1 sent your code in private message, enjoy
there is one code left, because it is region locked, remember, i got this code from CA, USA
so there is one person left if you wish to receive the darkrai