Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

5IV Pokémon for Trade!
Alright, I've got quite a few Sandiles and Murkrows with 5IVs for those who want them!! Let me know what you'll trade for one like so:

Pokemon Wanted:
Pokemon Trading (be descriptive about IVs and such!):
IGN:
Friend Code:

I'll let you know if your request is accepted or denied and for what reason!! I'm also open to breeding someone's pokémon of choice for a reasonable trade. Negotiation is not something I'm against!!

Heart Heart Heart
oook, I have some breedjects too

- Foongus, regenerator, various IVs (3 to 4 random), Stun Spore (EM), Bold nature
- Drilbur, sand rush or sand force, various IVs (3 to 4 random), Adamant nature
- Fletchling, gale wings, random 5 IVs, Adamant nature
- Charmander, random 5 IVs, Timid nature, Dragon Pulse (EM)

let me know if you like something, I'll take gladly both your pkmns

I'm also searching for a hidden ability (damp) MUDKIP, if you have one I can trade:
- Snivy, contrary (HA), Glare (EM), Timid nature, 3 IVs (hp, def, SpA), at least another is a 30, I was breeding for hidden power fire but this has HP Ice
@Ettore foongus and drilbur interest me a lot !!! I can trade you them for some HA pokemon?!
@mahetmed : sure, do you have a hidden ability Mudkip? or if you have some useful hidden ability pokemon / something interesting it's fine for me. 'm going to add your friend code
@Ettore  finishing my chain and then il trade you Smile
@Ettore  your charmander and fletchling interest me a lot!! i'll take both of them off your hands gladly! (and i'll try to get you your mudkip  Heart )
no problem, I have some! Add my FC and just find me when I'm online Smile or write me here

edit: got also a bunch of Torchic with 4-5iv and off course hidden ability, all male by now (sigh...)