Poll: Do you want me to do a VGC analysis of Rampardos?
This poll is closed.
Yes!
81.82%
9 81.82%
I'm good...
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] All Our Favorite Fossil Pokemon!
@xSpyroPlayzX 

I believe I've been trolled. Huh

Well anyway, SpyroPlayz, what is your favorite fossil pokemon? Could it be Cradily, or Aerodactyl? Maybe Bastiodon? You seem like a Bastiodon person. Since you have a tendency to build walls...

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Archeops would have to be my favorite
@Pyroke I really like Archeops too! Personally between the two Gen 5 fossils I'm a Carracosta man, but only because I like using Shell Smash to wipe my friends in recreational Singles. I've toyed around with Archeops, and basically all you can do is inject it with as much Attack and Speed EVs as possible, give it either an Adamant or Jolly nature, and then try and steamroll your opponent. If only Defeatist wasn't a thing. That poor archaeopteryx would be so much better...

@ToxicTarrn How's the Tirtouga been treating you? Has he won you any battles over there, friend? I'd be curious to know. I do love an underdog story. Big Grin

- 0kamii

(Jun 2, 2017, 11:03 AM)0kamii Wrote: @Pyroke I really like Archeops too! Personally between the two Gen 5 fossils I'm a Carracosta man, but only because I like using Shell Smash to wipe my friends in recreational Singles. I've toyed around with Archeops, and basically all you can do is inject it with as much Attack and Speed EVs as possible, give it either an Adamant or Jolly nature, and then try and steamroll your opponent. If only Defeatist wasn't a thing. That poor archaeopteryx would be so much better...

@ToxicTarrn How's the Tirtouga been treating you? Has he won you any battles over there, friend? I'd be curious to know. I do love an underdog story. Big Grin

- 0kamii
The Tirtouga you gave me has evolved into a powerhouse Carracosta, and is wonderful! I haven't done any online battles recently, but I do often use him to sweep Olivia XD
I entered a Water-type tournament and plan on using him, so we'll see how that goes. I'll send you the results when it's over, if you like.
@ToxicTarrn Please do! I'd love to know how the Tirtouga I gave you is doing. It sounds like you're taking good care of it, and it's nice to know that you're using it in battle. I'd love to hear the song of your triumph! Carracosta, bring my amigo here the most glorious of victories!

- 0kamii

100% gotta be Omastar, I love doing Shell Smash Sweeps with him
Well said, @Anabel 2! All Shell Smash pokemon are fun to use, if they actually get to use Shell Smash the turn intended. I was actually talking to @ToxicTarrn about a Shell Smash Carracosta. So enlighten me, if you'd please...why do you prefer a Shell Smash Omastar to a Shell Smash Carracosta?

- 0kamii