Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Here
Hey guys im new here ive been playing pokemon for a while im looking to make new friends to trade with and im hoping to get a darkrai and hoopa would anyone here be willing to help me ? Im in the progress of filling out my pokedex.
Welcome to the forum I can't give you either of them because I don't have a Hoopa and I only have one darkrai but epwhen the catchup darkrai comes out I'll tell ya and the code to get him
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

thanks i really appreciate it ! Smile
No problem I'm just trying to help the Pokemon community and if you want if you go on my giveaway post you can gts trade for a shiny eevee from me
in the words of my granddad "it takes a strong man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for others".         Which one are you?!

Oh awesome how do i get one ?
@kyngtvari Welcome to the forum. I hope you are enjoying your stay so far. Darkrai and Hoopa aren't needed to "fill" out the dex for the Shiny Charm. However, if you don't mind I can clone mine for you. Let me know if your interested or if you need any help.