Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A new Challenger Appears!
Good morning, afternoon, evening and night all.  As you can see, I am ChaosRaiser327, and I am a fan of pokemon.

Crowd - Hi ChaosRaiser327.

Thank you; I'll be here all night.  Anywho, I am at an intermediate level when it comes to pokemon.  I have been known to raise a Bashful Gallade or a Jolly Mewtwo.  I think IVs are important, but if you are stuck with a pokemon you like that has a neutral nature, it can be worked around.  Example will be the Jolly Mewtwo.  Since it is Jolly, Mewtwo's Special Attack is dog poo, but the speed is great.  I decided to train Mewtwo in it's Speed, and noted his Attack IVs are perfect, so I trained that as well, making him a Physical Sweeper.  This I thought would make him a surprise terror, but then I saw Mega Mewtwo X, and that turned him into a beast!  I feel bad using it, but I see the VGC where everyone basically uses two permitted legendaries, so I bought into it and added Primal Groudon.  Naive Landorus Therian, Timid Gengar, Trap Spinner Blastoise, and Staller Venusaur, and I think I am solid.  Too bad I got smashed in the June Invitational online.

Anyways, I digress.  I would like to build a team around supporting Mega Mewtwo X(or Mega Gallade for Battle Resort deals).  I'll ask more about this in the proper forum, so thanks for having me, and I'll catch ya'll later.
(Jul 6, 2016, 06:31 PM)chaosraiser327 Wrote: Good morning, afternoon, evening and night all.  As you can see, I am ChaosRaiser327, and I am a fan of pokemon.

Crowd - Hi ChaosRaiser327.

Thank you; I'll be here all night.  Anywho, I am at an intermediate level when it comes to pokemon.  I have been known to raise a Bashful Gallade or a Jolly Mewtwo.  I think IVs are important, but if you are stuck with a pokemon you like that has a neutral nature, it can be worked around.  Example will be the Jolly Mewtwo.  Since it is Jolly, Mewtwo's Special Attack is dog poo, but the speed is great.  I decided to train Mewtwo in it's Speed, and noted his
Attack IVs are perfect, so I trained that as well, making him a Physical Sweeper.  This I thought would make him a surprise terror, but then I saw Mega Mewtwo X, and that turned him into a beast!  I feel bad using it, but I see the VGC where everyone basically uses two permitted legendaries, so I bought into it and added Primal Groudon.  Naive Landorus Therian, Timid Gengar, Trap Spinner Blastoise, and Staller Venusaur, and I think I am solid.  Too bad I got smashed in the June Invitational online.

Anyways, I digress.  I would like to build a team around supporting Mega Mewtwo X(or Mega Gallade for Battle Resort deals).  I'll ask more about this in the proper forum, so thanks for having me, and I'll catch ya'll later.

what crowd?
@chaosraiser327 Welcome to the forum, I hope your enjoying your stay and are finding everything you need. How long have you been into competitive play? I, myself, am just getting into it, and while it can be confusing I am enjoying the progress I'm making in understanding everything. Slowly, and I do mean slowly, but surely, I will get there.

Anyways, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to let me know. I look forward to getting to know you better.