Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

A new member appears!
Good morning everyone!

Just thought I would introduce myself as a new member here. I'm a long time Pokemon player and I started to look into competitive playing last year and it has been going very well on that part so far.  Smile

These days, I am mainly working on filling my live pokedex and breeding lots of pokemon. I was in search of a breeding community and after stalking here for a few days I thought you guys seemed like a great bunch!

I haven't entered my friend code yet because I bought a new 3DS this morning, but has soon as my data transfer is done I will add it :-)

Well that's pretty much it, can't wait to start talking with you all!

Have a great day to you all!
Welcome! ^_^ Oh yes, this is a great community.. I think I log on here more than I do Facebook somedays. We're all about helping each other out--it's great! If you ever feel like trading or battling (not very good at it though lol xD) just let me know! You can never have enough PokePals  Heart :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Waddup dude!
Welcome!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Welcome to the community Smile
I tend to give away free shinies.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!  Smile

I finally have my new friend code : 4356-0493-9947. Feel free to add me !!
wundrweapon used WELCOME!
It wasn't very effective...

hehe
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
Welcome! Feel free to add and message me!
@wundrweapon LOLLL, Guess i'm resistant to greeting type attacks! Thanks for the welcome  Smile

@Trashkinq Thanks and will be adding you man!
@Magnificzero added! :3