Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] ANIME RECOMMENDATIONS
Fruit's Basket and Vampire Knight
#BringBackKris

Kris' Egg Swap
I find Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant to Another World) to be a really warm and pleasant anime
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
I haven't seen anyone suggest it yet so i will lol
The Ancient Magus' Bride! It's such a beautiful anime and definitely one of my favorites of all time. The episodes come out every weekend on Saturday i believe ^.^
(Feb 6, 2018, 05:21 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi dova, watched these ?

Fairytail: Anime about a super strong guild funny/action/ many episodes/ ecchi/ sometimes some romance/ epic feeling and more.

Kekkai sensen: Has some similiar stuff to Tokyo ghoul ( I didn't like much kekkai) but sometimes it csn become epic ( even though i expected the protagonist to have great power)

Nanatsu no taizai /Seven deadly sins: About a girl in search of the strongest members of "villain group" but turns out different than expected, has some ecchi stuff, i didn't want to watch at first because of protagonist having hair color i didn't like and being small, but it was good to watch, has many epic battles, funny scenes and more, now waiting season 2 to end so i can watch that.

Dragon ball ep 1 until super Has lots of battles epic, right now super has some great battle tournament, but is best to watch dragonball from scrap to understand more of story even if we don't like

Yu-gi-oh Vrains
Some romance/ more serious than other seasons, more justice, kind of like 5D but more epic ( first time cruncyroll popular site that has it on his list a yugioh show)

All Digimon seasons in jpn language (I liked most in Dub version english, but best to get used to jpn original to get later more rpic feelings.

HunterXHunter Remake 2011 lots of epic battles, about a boy who wants to become like father a hunter and later meets some great friends who partecipate at a popular exam with different battles

Hataraku Maou-sama!
About devil king who has lots of power and has some epic feeling first episodes, some kind of romance in it, some things turn different than expected, just low episodes less than 13

And more to reccomend ( saw that most i watched were mentioned above )

(Writing from phone)
I have not watched Hataraku Maou-Sama! yet or Kekkai Sensen. I cant force myself to watch Digimon.
Hi Im just your average rpg-playing, anime/manga loving, weeb poke-fan. A quote from Kaneki-senpai:
"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes it needs a monster"
PS- @TheAlmightySancho is my boi
I Lay Eggs

Now I have over 9000 anime to watch. By everything I know.
Hi Im just your average rpg-playing, anime/manga loving, weeb poke-fan. A quote from Kaneki-senpai:
"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes it needs a monster"
PS- @TheAlmightySancho is my boi
I Lay Eggs

did you ever try cory in the house

i heard its p good