Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Anime
Any anime you guys would recommend to watch?
What kind of animes do you like? (Action, drama, ectect)

Barakamon, Log Horizon, Psycho-Pass, Fairy Tail and Attack on Titan are some good animes I know of/am watching at the moment :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Code geass is my new favorite anime Smile soo good
Hunter x Hunter is also a good anime to watch
FMA brotherhood if you havent watched already
Tokyo Ghoul is another good one

and if you like alittle harem and ecchi one Noucome or My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic comedy (its pretty funny)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
code geass, akb0048, stiens gate, madoka magica, spice and wolf, C the money and sould of possibility control, and of the fate series, full metal alchemist all of them are good options
I lean towards the horror genre, so if that's what you're into I can recommend Higarushi no Naku Koro ni. This is by far the best of the psych horror animes. It focuses on a boy who comes to a town and makes friends with a group of girls. Everything seems normal until a festival comes around. This anime contains a lot of gore, but it's really good. If you want to know specifics you can pm me.
Another really good anime is Death Note. It has a lot less gore but still quite a lot of death (as the title would imply). In this anime the main character finds a note book that can kill the person whose name was written in it. The main character uses it to kill criminals, thinking he could cleanse the world, but the world's best detective disagrees and goes head to head with the killer. It's a race to discover the other's identity and the prize for winning is staying alive.
My last recommendation in this genre is Mirrai Nikki. In this anime the world is beginning to crumble as the world's god slowly dies. He created a challenge to find someone who can be the next god. He grants certain people the power to know the future and tells them that the last one alive will become god. They have to kill each other, but they don't know the other's face or name. The story focuses on a boy and his insane friend who have the power.
If horror isn't your style, Soul Eater is a great anime about a high school where people are weapons or Meisters. A weapon can shift into a weapon form and Meisters work with a weapon to kill evil and collect souls so their weapon can become a death scythe. Things get complicated when witches try to release the most evil being from his captive state.
Madoka Magica is a break down of the magical girl genre. A group of friends get a proposal from a white fox thing. It offers to grant their wish if they become magical girls and fight witches. I don't want to spoil too much, but it portrays being a magical girl in an interesting way and is a must if you like the magical girl genre.
some great animes to watch, mangas to read are Clannad, attack on titan, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, boku no hero acadamia, full metal alchamist, one punch man, and shokugeki no soma.
Unbroken machine doll is good too.... (tiny tiny amount of harem and ecchi.....) but the harem/ecchi makes it funny (also includes Noucome)
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Well Neon Genesis Evangelion, A certain magical index and a certain scientific railgun, any Gundam, but it comes down to what you like before we can give you good choices
A legend fallen from grace.