Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

two things to ask about sword art online
Hello everyone I just watched the first season of sword at online and I'm hype for the next season but the problem is I don't know if I should watch it on sub can someone give me a good reason and will asuna and kirito still be in the 2nd season plus still be together?
(Feb 12, 2015, 11:23 AM)peter1994 Wrote: Hello everyone I just watched the first season of sword at online and I'm hype for the next season but the problem is I don't know if I should watch it on sub can someone give me a good reason and will asuna and kirito still be in the 2nd season plus still be together?

Sub is always better than dub in my opinion because it sounds more natural and i enjoy it. Dubs are not always the best and sound unnatural in comparison if you want to watch it online here is a good site to watch it SAOLINKCLICKHERE Asuna and kirito will always be together don't let any new characters ever try to split them apart
(Mar 8, 2015, 06:41 AM)PokeGod Wrote:
(Feb 12, 2015, 11:23 AM)peter1994 Wrote: Hello everyone I just watched the first season of sword at online and I'm hype for the next season but the problem is I don't know if I should watch it on sub can someone give me a good reason and will asuna and kirito still be in the 2nd season plus still be together?

Sub is always better than dub in my opinion because it sounds more natural and i enjoy it. Dubs are not always the best and sound unnatural in comparison if you want to watch it online here is a good site to watch it SAOLINKCLICKHERE Asuna and kirito will always be together don't let any new characters ever try to split them apart

Personally, the best anime site to stream on (except torrents, but only use them if you have a VPN) is kissanime, mainly because everything on there is in at least 720p.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX