Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Attack on Titan
Hi everyone, I just wanted to hear some peoples opinions on Attack on Titan. I was just curious because I am literally just starting it.
It is such a good anime!
I loved it, and since S2 is coming out sometime 2015, I recommend you get started as early as possible. When I started, I watched the 1st half of S1 very quickly, because it is dubbed. It took me a while to get around to the second half, which is subbed, but it was so worth it. It's a great anime to talk to others about, and I recommend it to anybody

I absolutely love the manga and its side stories. Levi's back story is the my favorite of all time. The anime is great too, although I actually prefer the subbed one which is strange for me. My friend and I are working on Marco and Jean cosplays for an upcoming con.
i read the manga, a couple volumes behind. A little overrated but it's pretty good.
I am on episode 3 and I gotta say I am glad I started watching it.
It is an outstanding show! Everything that happens is important to the series, so are all the characters. I'm caught up on both the anime and the manga and I'm still loving it! Can't wait for season 2!
I loved it so much! It's the type of anime I love, where it catches you off guard and you can't stop watching. I watched it subbed even though I hate reading subs but it was worth it.