Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] New DBZ Movie
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...eza/.81112

So I found this to be a thing through my Facebook. I'm just really curious to see what they could do with this, from what I remember with DBZ since it's been awhile. Frieza wouldn't be a challenge to anybody after all this time. But what did catch my attention was that Beerus is going to present in this film like he was in the last movie.

What do you guys think/feel about this?
I don't keep up with DBZ anymore, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I agree that Frieza wouldn't be a challenge, especially after future Trunks made a joke of Frieza in the series. I think they have ran out of ideas unfortunately.
I haven't watched in a while, but I hope they make this interesting with Frieza being back. If nothing else, you can always get a sword and hack him in half like last time.
I love it, I think when Frieza comes back he will get a huge boost in power putting him on the Z Warriors level, maybe even Beerus has to join in to help fight. The only thing I am asking myself is why is Gohan look like Rock Lee and Krillin have no hair in the poster