Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sword Art Online
I enjoyed it.. but it would've been better if the author hadn't implemented so much romancy stuff.. and the ending of season 2 was a tearjerker for sure :D
SAO season 1 was good but season 2 is not over yet there is still episode 25 yet to be released
(Feb 11, 2015, 12:19 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: SAO season 1 was good but season 2 is not over yet there is still episode 25 yet to be released

if im not wrong i Dont believe there is a 25 episode
but there is sword are offline episodes being released
SAO Season 1 is great. The Alfheim arc is just mediocre, the common opinion is that it was missing the philosophical themes of the first arc.
In Season 2, both the Death Gun arc and the Mother's Rosario arc are both beautifully done and excellent.
(Mar 8, 2015, 07:54 AM)Revenant L Wrote: SAO Season 1 is great. The Alfheim arc is just mediocre, the common opinion is that it was missing the philosophical themes of the first arc.
In Season 2, both the Death Gun arc and the Mother's Rosario arc are both beautifully done and excellent.

I agree the only thing that mad me pissed in the mother's rosario's arc is the ending
SAO season 2 is almost here in dubb i really cant wait :D
Season 2 sucked so much im sorry but its true, season 1 was ok because that animation style was new and all so people were absorbed by it.
I still feel bad for Sinon... :/
I'm actually NZero

The site doesn't let me change profile name