Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] Where is this outfit from?
My sister wants to pull off a cosplay of this outfit, but she doesn't know how the whole performance goes. Can someone please tell me the episode number or if this scene is even in an episode?[Image: JNjZK0c.jpg]
It took me one minute, i knew it had to be a scene from an opening. I don't know if she (what's her name? lol) is actually performing in a show with that outfit in an episode of the anime tho

(Nov 11, 2015, 04:25 AM)GMX Wrote: It took me one minute, i knew it had to be a scene from an opening. I don't know if she (what's her name? lol) is actually performing in a show with that outfit in an episode of the anime tho

Do you know what episode that scene from the song is from though?
(Nov 11, 2015, 10:25 AM)Jonnehboi Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2015, 04:25 AM)GMX Wrote: It took me one minute, i knew it had to be a scene from an opening. I don't know if she (what's her name? lol) is actually performing in a show with that outfit in an episode of the anime tho

Do you know what episode that scene from the song is from though?
That outfit only appears in the opening. BTW, KiraKira isn't the original song, the opening is Getta Ban Ban.
Nevermind actually, I noticed the Eevee part, and I'm guessing that's the dress and Eevee outfit Serena is going to use in the next performance.