Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANIME] has anyone ever seen Pokemon Origins?
Music 
it's sooooo good

4 episode mini anime based off the first game, with original charcters red and green(blue in english)

in japanese red is even voiced by narutos voice actress ^_^

i've watched it like 6 times by now,

the only disappointment is that it is so short,

pokemon dont even say there names in it, they sound like they would sound, like animals

i loved it immediatly just cause, but once i saw the first fight between chrmander and squirtle i realized it was the greatest piece of poke anime eveeeer, the battles in it are really really good

i seen somethin about them making a emerald based anime but i think it was only a couple minute long shorts during comercial breaks ok a new episode of pokemon XY er somthin

thanks for checkin out the thread!

PS, i know my spelling is bad but i blame the english language,
yes, better than the "official" anime
I agree, if pokemon company turned it into a series I'd easily watch it. And I'm 30 and have disliked the pokemon anime since childhood.... maaaaan.... pokemon is old. OG
Ermergerd sergnercher
@Apo yes muuuuch better than the "official" anime

@bradar yea i think the 20th anniversary is coming up, or just passed, im bad with time XD, so its pretty old and still goin strong, ive been playin since gen 1 so i guess that makes me pretty old too.

i feel like people our age who played the originals are now the people working on the game, so its going to get better and better

can we start a petition or somethin to get them to make a full couple seasons of Origins
I've enjoyed it,
but if they a series, how would the other regions play out?
@ joker-t214
i see it being pretty simple, just make a couple season for the story of red in kanto, i think ash gets 3 season per region? so 3 seasons for the amaazing adventures of red in kanto

then switch to ethans journey in the johto region, good 3 seasons

then brendan in hoen
lucas in sinnoh
hilbert in unova
and then calem in kalos

yes thos are the actual names of the main characters from each generation

bam, that would make my top 5 anime of all time list

i only know their names cause my friend always has to name his guy the "official" name, and i had to look up hilberts(XD, hilbert) name cause i still havent played black and white

when will a girl or not white guy be the main ? XD
(Dec 23, 2015, 07:02 AM)bensif Wrote: @ joker-t214    
i see it being pretty simple, just make a couple season for the story of red in kanto, i think ash gets 3 season per region? so 3 seasons for the amaazing adventures of red in kanto

then switch to ethans journey in the johto region, good 3 seasons

then brendan in hoen
lucas in sinnoh
hilbert in unova
and then calem in kalos

yes thos are the actual names of the main characters from each generation

bam, that would make my top 5 anime of all time list

i only know their names cause my friend always has to name his guy the "official" name, and i had to look up hilberts(XD, hilbert) name cause i still havent played black and white

when will a girl or not white guy be the main ? XD

I hope this happends
Is the character from unova named Hilbert? How awful.
Ermergerd sergnercher
(Dec 23, 2015, 08:59 AM)bradar485 Wrote: Is the character from unova named Hilbert? How awful.

you mean 't-rubbish'?
yeah what was his parents thinking

@ Bensif

I thought it'd be cool if the main were in a pokemon together in the anime once.
I very much enjoyed Origins! I watched it around the time it hit japan and had subtitles.