Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Another update!
They just keep coming!

Sidebar
First, you'll notice that we have easy access to the Discord server from the sidebar. If you have Discord downloaded, clicking connect will have you join the server on the desktop version. Otherwise, you'll be taken to the browser version. Discord is currently our official instant messaging and voice chatting platform so it's a great place to chat with other members!

Shiny Counter
I was tipped off on a bunch of research done by MyNbaYoh where he found out how to calculate chain fishing and DexNav shiny chances! As of now, our shiny counter now uses those numbers for ORAS. With this change, I felt we finally needed a 'set' button to easily get to your search level or chain so I replaced the Fast Music button that was mostly unused. You can still use Fast Music in XY Pokeradar mode with by pressing F and you can also open the set prompt with S.

There are more updates to come as we approach the release date of Sun and Moon!

Ninja update: Added twitch embedding support. Just use:
Code:
[twitch]username[/twitch]
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
Example

Sorry. I just had to do it.
(Sep 17, 2016, 03:19 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: VHFeshE.gif]

Thank you, based @Agro Heart

10/10 would gif again
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Sep 17, 2016, 03:16 PM)Agro Wrote: Shiny Counter
I was tipped off on a bunch of research done by MyNbaYoh where he found out how to calculate chain fishing and DexNav shiny chances! As of now, our shiny counter now uses those numbers for ORAS. With this change, I felt we finally needed a 'set' button to easily get to your search level or chain so I replaced the Fast Music button that was mostly unused. You can still use Fast Music in XY Pokeradar mode with by pressing F and you can also open the set prompt with S.

For people with ADD like myself can we still have a counter on DexNav? Can the "+" just increase both numbers, with the 'search level' maxing at 999? <3 u . please don't hit me.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Really neat features, thanks for all the hard work!
(Sep 17, 2016, 04:12 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 03:16 PM)Agro Wrote: Shiny Counter

For people with ADD like myself can we still have a counter on DexNav? Can the "+" just increase both numbers, with the 'search level' maxing at 999? <3 u . please don't hit me.

@Justin I've been thinking of how to handle this. Unfortunately, the UI doesn't really easily support 2 numbers for multiple reasons. Screen size, number of buttons available, how the text is positioned... I was thinking of making the search level just be a textbox under the Pokeradar image but thought that would look janky. I may have to completely redesign the counter at some point. We'll see.
Help. Whenever i try to connect to "Discord" it says, "The Instant Invite is is invalid or has expired."
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon
(Sep 19, 2016, 12:33 PM)asifiqbal378 Wrote: Help. Whenever i try to connect to "Discord" it says, "The Instant Invite is is invalid or has expired."

Good catch! Should be fixed now.
@Agro Nope! Sad Still says the same thing, I've been trying for what feels like days now
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Figured out what happened. Let me know if it works now. =)