Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] Pokemon Forever 2.0 Needs Your Help!
IMO I like the images threads on the front page, they add color and bring the page to life!

But I don't like how when I click on one of them it brings me to a new tab... is there a way to fix that or is 2.0 just going to be that way?
I'll try to cover most of the things brought up so far real quick. 
  • New tab - That's being debated and part of why we're beta testing with the users now. The upside is that as you scroll down the page you won't lose your place because the link opens in the new tab. The downside is that you have to deal with a new tab. This is all up to how you guys feel in the end.
  • Background - The big problem here is that we don't have any artists or graphic designers on the team. We're open to suggestions and if you're a web/graphic designer who wants to volunteer to take a crack at changing things around PM me and/or Justin.
  • Crowded/cluttered - I feel you. This is the least cluttered version of this portal so far honestly. Let me know if you have ideas about what exactly can be done to help but keep in mind that this whole thing will be optional. The full forum view that you're all used to will still be available. This new portal is just a landing page when you first visit the site or choice to go back to the page.
  • PM limit - I increased normal users limits to 250 and Trusted Users to 300. I'll be monitoring the space that's getting used up during the first month of Sun/Moon coming out and see if it's reasonable to increase the limits even further. Note that there is an 'Empty Folders' link in your Inbox that lets you empty entire folders you select.
To everyone so far, thanks for the feedback! This project has taken a serious amount of effort and time so it's awesome to know that you guys overall like it!
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~