Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ANNOUNCEMENT] PokemonForever's New Community Twitch Channel!
As we have previously discussed, the community twitch channel has been established. It is in its early stages and currently bare bones, but please stay tuned for more updates as we begin to use it more.

Follow us on twitch.tv: PokemonForeverTV

All members of the community are invited to stream, but, at this time, we are only allowing members to stream at mod discretion. If you would like to stream, please contact @ChaseInfinity or @naitre to be put on the schedule!

Schedules can be found by month here!

Please note that we do not require that you stream Pokemon. You are permitted to stream any game of your choosing.

Please help us make this happen by following and contributing to the stream! Heart

As always, feel free to leave any suggestions you have here.
The Nurse Joy of #TeamForum and the #PopplioDefenseSquad.
Exciting stuff. Can't wait for the dream meme stream of legend.
Your hero and mine.

#PopplioDefenseSquad
What if someone doesn't want to stream a game, but rather piano or drum set or heck even dumb comvos with friends?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
:o if only I didnt have a potato of a laptop I would totally do this
Eckley is best grill

From the ashes he rises. SenpaisLittleEevee has returned to claim back what was once his
Anyone have a 3DS capture card?

Obviously I'll be running some tourneys on my stream, but I think it'd be fun to stream the site tournaments as well.

If no one has a cap card, we can probably stream the matches live via PokemonShowdown
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Aug 31, 2016, 09:06 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: :o if only I didnt have a potato of a laptop I would totally do this

Same Sad
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@Justin if only 3DS capture cards were more easily accessible Dodgy
The Nurse Joy of #TeamForum and the #PopplioDefenseSquad.
Showdown tournaments are a thing. I'd do a few. The last forum stream I did was pretty "Spoopy". Maybe that should make a come back.
Your hero and mine.

#PopplioDefenseSquad
Pretty dumb question, but are we streaming on our personal channels?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Sep 1, 2016, 09:37 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: Pretty dumb question, but are we streaming on our personal channels?

you'll be streaming on the forum channel itself, we'll PM you later on all details on how to do so
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~