Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] Drawing Pad recommendations
I want to get into digital art. I'm decent at IRL drawing but I'm crap at IRL colouring and shading and end up ruining whatever I have sketched Sad Basically I'm looking for a Wacom and I'm willing to pay for quality I just wanted some recommendations by some of you fine fellows! If you could tell me which are abit too basic, what size and what detail you can get out of some Smile
I appreciate the help!
hello !! the one that i use is a medium size wacom intuos pro, and its held up for... i think 2 years (since i got it), it works as well as any other for what it is from my experience! so far the only problem ive had is breaking the wire connector, which i replaced, and that it will occassionally lose pressure sensitivity but its easy to fix, so all around its pretty great (by the way, i use it with paint tool sai, and sometimes photoshop)! the bamboo tablets are more for beginners, or people who arent too sure if they want to invest in a bigger tablet and i dont think they have as much functionality, but i've never tried one so im not 100% sure... the medium size for the intuos is bigger than my keyboard though, so if you dont have much desk space i would definitely suggest the smaller size. i hope i helped a bit!