Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] How I imagine I would look as a trainer
Hello!

I recently tried out a free trial of Photoshop. I decided to try and create an animated version of how I imagine myself as a Pokémon trainer, using Photoshop and a trainer-creator I found on Devianart. Here's the trainer-creator: https://joy-ling.deviantart.com/art/Poke...-401165483

I have never done editing like this before, so I'm not "good" or anything, but I think this turned out to be pretty cool and want to share it with you.
Apart from the trainer-creator, I haven't created any of the pictures used, only copy pasted and edited pictures found on Google, so I do not claim to be entitled to any of it.

Like Steven Stone, I discover new places and travel great distances together with my trusted companions to gain knowledge and a better understanding of myself, my Pokémon and the world we share.

[Image: 37834948974_e5047efd76_b.jpg]

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Good work!
O
(Nov 20, 2017, 05:18 PM)Hatonacat Wrote: Good work!
Thanks Blush
I was lucky enough to be born with mediocre artistic skills, so I don't have to rely on premade outfits or hairstyles and stuff you'd see in a trainer creator. But, you certainly did good with the resources you had! It's cool seeing things like this from people!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
Hey not bad!

Major respect for Furret btw
OU MASTER RACE
@ScottyThunder I guess this mostly puts emphasis on composition and colourpalettes rather than drawing. I have an artistic inclination, but I do not pursue it professionally nor do I have the sparetime to commit to projects. This felt like a nice compromise while trying out, for me, new tools.
(Nov 20, 2017, 06:17 PM)Kris Wrote: Hey not bad!

Major respect for Furret btw
@Kris Thanks, I imagine my Furret to be much like Pikachu is to Ash; most of the time spent out of its Poké Ball, walking by my side, beating legendaries 1vs 1 etc
(Nov 20, 2017, 06:18 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @ScottyThunder I guess this mostly puts emphasis on composition and colourpalettes rather than drawing. I have an artistic inclination, but I do not pursue it professionally nor do I have the sparetime to commit to projects. This felt like a nice compromise while trying out, for me, new tools.

It was definitely cool to see, hope you do more stuff like it in the future!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop
(Nov 20, 2017, 06:25 PM)ScottyThunder Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2017, 06:18 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @ScottyThunder I guess this mostly puts emphasis on composition and colourpalettes rather than drawing. I have an artistic inclination, but I do not pursue it professionally nor do I have the sparetime to commit to projects. This felt like a nice compromise while trying out, for me, new tools.

It was definitely cool to see, hope you do more stuff like it in the future!
@ScottyThunder Thanks  Blush