Poll: Should I post more artwork on my account?
Yes!
No...
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My First Piece of Emolga Fanart
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and this is the first time I have ever received fanart!

[Image: w8rzf8.jpg]

Showcased here is the lovely, mildly frightening picture drawn by my partner in honor of my Emolga analysis passing 3,000 views! I love this image because of the humor, as well as the adorableness that Emolga just so naturally possesses. The rabid, foaming mouth is a nice touch, and I can't get over those razor buck-teeth. So terrifying, yet so cute at the same time. Yet, as you can see on the right, Emolga always reminds us that while she may be fierce in battle, at the end of the day...she's still your best friend!

Here's the link to the post that inspired the fanart, if you're interested: → (http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-Emo...ith-0kamii).

Thanks so much to my wonderful partner for this image; I just had to share it. You are awesome, Flaine! I love you. Wink If you have any more, I'd love to post them. Anyway, that's all for Monday's post, I will see you all on Wednesday. Thanks for viewing. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

i wont sleep tonight
The closet thing I have to a partner is my Typhlosion.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion

Just so we're clear, you do know what I mean when I say 'partner,' right? As of now, I honestly don't know.

But anyway, I'm sure Typhlosion is and always has been a reliable traveling companion and lifelong friend to you, Retro. I hope you both continue to journey onwards together for as long as it brings you joy. Maybe you can even post some artwork of your own?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Jul 11, 2017, 10:15 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Just so we're clear, you do know what I mean when I say 'partner,' right? As of now, I honestly don't know.

But anyway, I'm sure Typhlosion is and always has been a reliable traveling companion and lifelong friend to you, Retro. I hope you both continue to journey onwards together for as long as it brings you joy. Maybe you can even post some artwork of your own?

- 0kamii
@0kamii Yes, I know what you mean when you say partner. I was just trying to be funny.
I would do fanart, but A) I don't know how to upload pictures and B) I am the world's WORST artist. I'm awful.
On another note, I'm almost done with my T. Room team! I just have to EV train one more star on my Gastrodon. I also decided to forego using Oranguru and instead, I'm using Porygon-Z. Gotta train him, too, but I should have it done soon!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!