Poll: About what should be my next post?
This poll is closed.
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Theories!
80.00%
4 80.00%
Our Teams From Hoenn!
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My Second Piece of Emolga Fanart - Emolgaterasu!
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii, and for my Monday post, I debut my second piece of Emolga fanart!

The picture below was done by my wonderful partner, Flaine, because he knew how much I loved Ōkami, as well as how enamored I've been with Emolga over the last year or so. As such, he thought to treat me by combining them together into a single entity he's dubbed: Emolgaterasu. And this was the result!

[Image: jeDkLc1.jpg]

I don't think I could love this picture more if I tried! It's two of my favorite things combined in one, and I can't get over how amazing it looks! The flames, the markings, the disk, I don't know how he did it, but he managed to fuse Emolga and Amaterasu in a way that looks both aesthetically pleasing, and unbearably adorable. Great job, Flaine! I love you.Heart There's not much more to say about this, it's really a work of art, and I'm going to stop dragging this on so we can all start admiring it! Be sure to stay tuned for Wednesday's post! "I Am An Axew" is getting its first update.Big Grin

Thanks so much for viewing, everyone! Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

I think @EemsRoro would like this, as would @Kris. Wink

- 0kamii

Cool art, props to Flaine on this. But I can't unsee Emolga without it's black fur now
OU MASTER RACE
@Kris

I'll consider that a compliment. Though considering what I have planned, you may be singing a different tune here pretty soon. Big Grin

- 0kamii

It's very pretty! Smile
WHA IF I WANT NOTICING, HUH? IM GONNA GO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP NOW WAAAAAAAH
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@Chansey

Thanks so much, Chansey! I'll pass on the compliments!

@RetroTyphlosion

What? I is confused...

- 0kamii

@0kamii 
Just joking, don't be offended.

Its a great picture! I lack that skill completely. Flaine sure knows what he's doing.
I recently tried to draw a baby and everyone thought it was a dog.

Tell Flaine Retro says good job!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
This was a fun piece to make, though you have no idea how hard it is drawing those swirls with a mouse. It was also one of the first pieces I've made that uses a light beige for shading on white, which if you remember I was not sure would work as well as it did. 

You should totally put this on a hoody.