Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My Second Pokémon Drawing - Typhlosion
After @wartty said this style could be really interesting if repeated I took that as a challenge, and now here we are with another drawing. However this one was not done without reference as Litwick was, This piece is based entirely on @RetroTyphlosion 's Profile Picture and I have included a slighly lighter version as well as the original since I was not sure which was best.
Due to this being based on a profile picture I will say that this was done without permission or knowledge from RetroTyphlosion so hopefully if you are reading this you like the picture?

[Image: retrotyphlosiondark.jpg][Image: retrotyphlosionlight.jpg]

@Tenebris_Kane

Ooh! I love this TK!

It's spooky, it's lucid, the smudging of the colors bleeds well into the gray palet. It's all really cool!

Do mine! Do mine!  Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

@0kamii 

Sure, I can try. Funny thing is this is the only art style I can do well, I can't even draw decent stick figures otherwise  Big Grin

@Tenebris_Kane

Ain't nothing wrong with that! Not sure if you've noticed, but all the fanart I've posted is made by my partner. I'm a writer, not an artist. Blush We all have our strengths, and I certainly think this is one of yours.

Also, users don't see tags if they're mentioned in the main post. You'll have to tag them here in the thread below like this: @wartty @RetroTyphlosion

There, now they'll both be notified. Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Oh my goodness, @Tenebris_Kane ! I love this so much!!! One of the things I've always wanted was for someone to draw a Typhlosion for me, and now it happened! You don't know how happy this makes me! Just changed my profile pic to this!   Big Grin

@0kamii Actually, I think the mods fixed something. You now receive an alert when you're tagged in the main post. Stephen or Agro or someone must have saw our conversation about it and decided to fix it. However, whenever the creator of the thread posts on their thread, you get tagged, even if you weren't in the original post. Its annoying sometimes, and I prefer to be tagged outside the main post.
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Oct 30, 2017, 02:19 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Oh my goodness, @Tenebris_Kane ! I love this so much!!! One of the things I've always wanted was for someone to draw a Typhlosion for me, and now it happened! You don't know how happy this makes me! Just changed my profile pic to this!   Big Grin

@0kamii Actually, I think the mods fixed something. You now receive an alert when you're tagged in the main post. Stephen or Agro or someone must have saw our conversation about it andh decided to fix it. However, whenever the creator of the thread posts on their thread, you get tagged, even if you weren't in the original post. Its annoying sometimes, and I prefer to be tagged outside the main post.

How about a darmanitan perhaps.,....hrmmmm  Big Grin
@Tenebris_Kane it would be awesome if you could do my profile! Pretty soon everyone is going to have a dark background and its gonna look real creepy. I LOVE IT!
P.S. I prefer the darker one, maybe that's just me tho
Hey........ That's pretty good!

Can you do Kris?
OU MASTER RACE
@Tenebris_Kane SOOORRRRYYY havent been online to see these D: I saw @RetroTyphlosion profile pic and I was like wait what.... then I saw this lol the shading in the neck and especially the shoulder area shows real definition and I love how youve done the outline on back of his head between the ears, the line work in the front of the face could use a bit more touching up and id say the same for the flames but considering its extremely hard to make realistic fire its looks great for what youve got! and its all part of the learning process :p
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3