Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] My first Pokémon drawing - Litwick
Photo 
Hello everyone, I am usually pretty bad at drawing but I figured I would give it a go and since it is nearly Halloween anyway, why not make this Halloween themed and attempt to draw...
Litwick!
[Image: litwickcropped.jpg]

This is my first piece of Pokémon fan art so feel free to post feedback and oppinions and I hope you guys like it.

looks nice did you draw this on a computer? also maybe it's because of the grey tone but i miss the shading
It looks demented
that was a compliment btw
@Skulblaka01 

It was drawn using my graphics tablet in photoshop using just the brush, eraser and smudge tools. I just used the same colour all the way through on the brush and let pen pressure and smudging control the shading. While for the most part I moved the brush in a direction following the general 3d shapes.

@Reis

I think it fits the Halloween feel, it looks just that little bit more evil. It's quite different from Litwick's usual mischievous look.

(Oct 29, 2017, 12:42 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Skulblaka01 

It was drawn using my graphics tablet in photoshop using just the brush, eraser and smudge tools. I just used the same colour all the way through on the brush and let pen pressure and smudging control the shading. While for the most part I moved the brush in a direction following the general 3d shapes.

@Reis

I think it fits the Halloween feel, it looks just that little bit more evil. It's quite different from Litwick's usual mischievous look.

@Tenebris_Kane  not a little bit more evil, more like the pinnacle of terror
@Tenebris_Kane Ughhh.... Its sooo creepy xP lol this could be a really interesting style if you could repeat it Smile
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
(Oct 29, 2017, 02:23 PM)wartty Wrote: @Tenebris_Kane Ughhh.... Its sooo creepy xP lol this could be a really interesting style if you could repeat it Smile

@wartty 
Not sure if you mean as in more creepy images or just the drawing and shading style. If you just mean the drawing style I can definitely repeat it, here is a candle I did a while back:

[Image: candle.jpg]