Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ART] Quiz
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/2817951/Whic...er-are-you

I got Ice-Type! Noo surprise derr

Have Fun Heart Heart :D
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I got Normal
[Image: Normal_Type.jpg]
at first i thought clicking the type you want will give you that one but it doesnt seem the case i chose fire the second time and i still got normal
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
[Image: Flying_Type.jpg]

Unexpected outcome! But after reading the description, it does fit me!! Smile

I wish they'd had more options on "What style would your friends classify you as?" bc I didn't fit any of those...if they'd had NERD that would def. be me Cool

Cool/fun quiz @"MistressGlaceon" !!!
You are a DARK/GHOST trainer!

Dark and/or Ghost type Pokemon are some of the hardest to handle. Like the Psychic type trainer, you're mysterious and rather quiet. Though you do so in a more grim-like way. Power and ambition are everything to you, as is the darkness. You're reserved and quiet and prefer to linger with your Pokemon mainly, as they seem to be the only one's who fully understand you and who you are. Dealing with ghost type Pokemon is especially dangerous due to their paranormal ties but you know how to handle it. You're trustworthy and level-headed but not always approachable. Fear is nothing to you.

I have to agree. I prefer to play with my cat then going out with people. Cats are so fluffy! ^_^
[Image: Dark_Type.jpg]
Dark and Ghost

Not all that Surprising
Hey it's me.

[Image: 34qs8c2.jpg]
You are a DARK/GHOST trainer!

Dark and/or Ghost type Pokemon are some of the hardest to handle. Like the Psychic type trainer, you're mysterious and rather quiet. Though you do so in a more grim-like way. Power and ambition are everything to you, as is the darkness. You're reserved and quiet and prefer to linger with your Pokemon mainly, as they seem to be the only one's who fully understand you and who you are. Dealing with ghost type Pokemon is especially dangerous due to their paranormal ties but you know how to handle it. You're trustworthy and level-headed but not always approachable. Fear is nothing to you.

Makes sense my trusty female companion absol aka Quiora is of Dark type and i do like quite a few ghost/dark type pokemon
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Awesome guys!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
[Image: Fire_Type.jpg]

Share results

You are a FIRE type trainer!

Fire type Pokemon are feisty and hot-headed. Just like their trainers! A fire type trainer admires strength and persistence. Not to mention ambition and toughness. Fire types and their trainers are not often a force to be reckoned with! Chances are, you admire a challenge and don't back down from anything too easily. Straightforward and determined, you're sure to do great with a fire Pokemon by your side. Just be careful to be more loving than stern. After all, there are advantages with both!

Yeet
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
Very cool guys but remember: SOME SITES CAN BE INAPPROPRIATE AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM! Now I dont want to be a downer but young ones watch out. I recently took a Creepypasta test and the results came back super inappropriate be careful. Other then that have fun!

uwu i can hacku