Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Aloha!
Hello! I am new here, but I really like the formating on the forums! I first started doing giveaways on reddit about a month ago, and though I dont have much to give away, I am interested in trying to find new things.  I dont really play competitively, so I dont know what is the best move for each pokemon, but I am really good at breeding, and enjoy holding giveaways. 

Currently I have all the vivillon patterns and as they were my first big project to gather breed and give away.  Most of my vivillon are legit and bred by me. Otherwise I recieved them in trades. I am currently working towards making competitive vivillon, for giveaways, but was also debating a shiny giveaway or two.

I hope you all enjoy my giveaways, and look forward to joining what looks like a great community!

~Jamie
@Saeiko Welcome to the forum ^^ hope you enjoy it, and thanks to your giveaways, now I have all the Vivillion patterns (one of my favorite Pokémon) ^^ Heart
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
(Jul 16, 2016, 04:50 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Saeiko Welcome to the forum ^^ hope you enjoy it, and thanks to your giveaways, now I have all the Vivillion patterns (one of my favorite Pokémon) ^^ Heart
Cool, I may do shiny vivillon in the future, but am working on eggs for those who want to be the OT of their patterns! So many ways to have the Vivillon! m^. .^m