Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Anyone willing to trade/breed me an female chinchou?
i'm playing alpha sapphire for a 2nd time & the other lanturn i caught was way late in the game...

& so i'd like one early on... Could someone please either trade or breed me one? [Image: 1.%20smile.gif]

i'd like it to be female and i'd like the nickname to be 'dazzler' if possible [Image: 1.%20smile.gif]

my ign is charlotte
my friendcode is 3454-5385-1112
(Jun 4, 2017, 11:06 AM)manaphydaisuki Wrote: i'm playing alpha sapphire for a 2nd time & the other lanturn i caught was way late in the game...

& so i'd like one early on... Could someone please either trade or breed me one? [Image: 1.%20smile.gif]

i'd like it to be female and i'd like the nickname to be 'dazzler' if possible [Image: 1.%20smile.gif]

my ign is charlotte

I could get you one! A female chinchou? or do you want it as lanturn?
Smile 
(Jun 5, 2017, 06:16 AM)Rexieh Wrote:
(Jun 4, 2017, 11:06 AM)manaphydaisuki Wrote: i'm playing alpha sapphire for a 2nd time & the other lanturn i caught was way late in the game...

my ign is charlotte

I could get you one! A female chinchou? or do you want it as lanturn?

sorry.... i've already got one from someone else

but thanks anyway [Image: smile.gif]