Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

And Another Question..
Wow ok so I got lots of questions apparently, this ones actually about a pokemon. :P So I was wondering what is Eevees' Hidden Ability?
my brother breeds Eevees' for competitive battles and he said he had no idea what Eevees' hidden ability was. Thank you for your time!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Eevees hidden ability is anticipation :P.
(Dec 16, 2015, 08:15 PM)Ice Wrote: Eevees hidden abilitie is anticipation :P.

Thank you!!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 16, 2015, 08:23 PM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2015, 08:15 PM)Ice Wrote: Eevees hidden abilitie is anticipation :P.

Thank you!!

Do you need an Eevee with its HA? I have a Sylveon with Pixilate (thats sylveon's HA) so if you want me to breed you one I can.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
no im good I got like box full with HA im trying to breed a shiny :P

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:00 AM)Aiyana Wrote: no im good I got like  box full with HA im trying to breed a shiny :P

ohh okay thats alot though man! Good luck with the shiny breeding though, are you using the Masuda method or testing your luck?
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:35 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:00 AM)Aiyana Wrote: no im good I got like  box full with HA im trying to breed a shiny :P

ohh okay thats alot though man! Good luck with the shiny breeding though, are you using the Masuda method or testing your luck?

Im testing my luck. ^^ :P

uwu i can hacku
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:37 AM)Aiyana Wrote:
(Dec 17, 2015, 11:35 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:

Im testing my luck. ^^ :P

Nice, good luck to you then, maybe on Christmas Day you'll get your shiny, how cool would that be? It'd be one heck of a Christmas present lol
Ya it would XD

uwu i can hacku
Funny story, I got my shiny Absol on Christmas day. My family said that it made their day to see a 16 year old jump out of his chair over a Pokemon that is shiny. So, hopefully my story gives you hope and luck. My goal this time is to have a shiny Greninja by Christmas Day. If i do, it's gonna cause deja vu for my family xD