Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Annoying Pokemon I need!
I really need a sudowoodo I have been looking for him for two hours now on route 20 on Pokemon X. So if anyone can give a Sudowoodo I will give them a dragonair with Marvel Scale. Also If someone does help me with the Sudowoodo I need to evolve Poliwhirl to politoed and slowpoke to slowking
(Oct 5, 2016, 06:17 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: I really need a sudowoodo I have been looking for him for two hours now on route 20 on Pokemon X. So if anyone can give a Sudowoodo I will give them a dragonair with Marvel Scale. Also If someone does help me with the Sudowoodo I need to evolve Poliwhirl to politoed and slowpoke to slowking

do you have skype
(Oct 5, 2016, 06:17 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote: I really need a sudowoodo I have been looking for him for two hours now on route 20 on Pokemon X. So if anyone can give a Sudowoodo I will give them a dragonair with Marvel Scale. Also If someone does help me with the Sudowoodo I need to evolve Poliwhirl to politoed and slowpoke to slowking

@HomieHotDog Tell me about it... I've been trying to get a HA Plusle and Minun for ever now... *sigh*

Anywho, got you a sudo whenever you want it.

Edit: Just realised you need an evo trade. Perfect! I need to evole a slowpoke too!
(Oct 5, 2016, 06:51 PM)Noisi Wrote:

@HomieHotDog Tell me about it... I've been trying to get a HA Plusle and Minun for ever now... *sigh*

Anywho, got you a sudo whenever you want it.

Ok I already have you added let me get online