Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Anorith w/ egg moves
(May 10, 2017, 10:18 AM)wartty Wrote: Lol I meant trick room ready :p and kay ill have him done tonight ~

ohhhh, nope its not Trick Room ready, just a normal Machamp. Alright, thanks man!
Hey think weve got eachother added from something before, got you a 3iv female thought thatd be a good start Smile and I gave her curse as well, when you free to trade?
(May 11, 2017, 12:57 PM)wartty Wrote: Hey think weve got eachother added from something before, got you a 3iv female thought thatd be a good start Smile and I gave her curse as well, when you free to trade?

yeap we do! omigosh thanks so much dude! no sp atk iv right? either way i'll take it, I'll only be free after 4PM Brisbane, Australia Time?
(May 11, 2017, 12:57 PM)wartty Wrote: Hey think weve got eachother added from something before, got you a 3iv female thought thatd be a good start Smile and I gave her curse as well, when you free to trade?

im free to trade now!
Kay so I think that puts you like 6 or 7 hours behind me but like the next day lol so ah same time ummm... tomorrow? xD
(May 12, 2017, 04:12 PM)wartty Wrote: Kay so I think that puts you like 6 or 7 hours behind me but like the next day lol so ah same time ummm... tomorrow? xD

haha yeap, I'm free the whole day so just tell me when you're ready to trade, I'm ready now