Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Guy with a little question
Hi I'm finally returning to the sweet world that is pokemon after about a 5 year absence.  I had convinced myself i was too cool for pokemon but now that I'm out of high school and realized that the hot girls in college don't know what I do with my free time anyways (please don't take that the wrong way) I've come back with a whole lot of catching up to do, hoping this new community can help me along Blush  Anyways, I'm about to buy and plow through all the games that I've missed (I last played SoulSilver) so I was wondering which games are best to get as far as gen 5 and 6 go?  I know the differences are pretty narrow but as someone who's trying to build up their collection to stockpile into AlphaSapphire in the near future, which ones are best to get?

TL;DR New guy saying hi, which gen 5 and 6 games should I get to best fill up my AlphaSapphire dex?
I would suggesrt White 2 Y and Omega Ruby
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
I would say black2 X and AS
@HeadHonchoSpoof  I loved the customization of X & Y. I preferred X over Y only because I felt that Xerneas was better than Yveltal. ORAS are both great games. If you wanted to stick with Gen 6 it is possible to fill the Dex without needing other games. Because there are active traders here in PF and on various Reddit subforums or other Forums.

Personally though, I really loved Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

P.S Welcome to the forum, we are happy to help you, and hope that you enjoy your stay. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.
(Jul 14, 2016, 10:18 PM)Dassah Wrote: @HeadHonchoSpoof  I loved the customization of X & Y. I preferred X over Y only because I felt that Xerneas was better than Yveltal. ORAS are both great games. If you wanted to stick with Gen 6 it is possible to fill the Dex without needing other games. Because there are active traders here in PF and on various Reddit subforums or other Forums.

Personally though, I really loved Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

P.S Welcome to the forum, we are happy to help you, and hope that you enjoy your stay. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.
Yeah looking through serebii it looked like between xy and oras I'll be good to go and thank you for the warm welcome, glad to be a part of a great community