Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Any Parents on Here? :D
I've met a lot of parents that are part of the community, they might have missed the post or they're off doing parent stuff, but they're around! Especially at live events. Probably lots of Pokemon playing parents at the world championships next month in San Francisco.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Im a single dad to a lovely little Pilpup you can say lol. She loves the game as much as I do and its great to play a game i grew up with and shes now getting into lol.
@snder82 Yay! ^_^ Somebody I have actually seen around the forums also has a youngin'! I hope I can get my little girl into it... she's only 4 months now, but I think I watch enough Pokemon and have enough giant plushies around the house to convince her lol

@Justin Well, if that's the case, they need to stop hiding!!! I feel like kids raising kids over here! ^_^'
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Yeah @devilmoth  mine is 12 and she loves scraggy and his pants problem trying to get him tho lol. My friend posted on FB about Pokemon GO that all the young kids need to get off of it cause they dont even know who squirtle is lol. So its nice playing the game again. Totaly forgot how addicting it was lol.