Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Anyone With Spare Arceus Codes?
When I went to my local Gamestop, it was unfortunate to find that there were no more in distribution for that particular store. As someone who desperately needs Arceus for my collection, it would be awesome if someone happened to have one of the spare codes. If so, please private message if you have any requests? Love Arceus and isn't the only legendary alongside Shaymin that I am looking for.

Thank you in advance
The Arceus GameStop NA Codes (plural) I have were acquired by me from GameStop and the cards are physically in front of me. I have am looking for previous Event Distribution Pokemon that I missed out on previously. I am interested in the following: 
  • Pokebank Event HA Meganium
  • Pokebank Event HA Typhlosion
  • Pokebank Event HA Feraligatr
  • Gamestop Event Multiscale Dragonite
  • Event Shiny Rayquaza
  • Event Diancie
  • Event HA Articuno
  • Event HA Moltres
  • Event HA Zapdos
  • Play! Pokémon 2016 Mewtwo
(Aug 29, 2016, 07:13 PM)Sekawaii Wrote: When I went to my local Gamestop, it was unfortunate to find that there were no more in distribution for that particular store. As someone who desperately needs Arceus for my collection, it would be awesome if someone happened to have one of the spare codes. If so, please private message if you have any requests? Love Arceus and isn't the only legendary alongside Shaymin that I am looking for.

Thank you in advance
@Borskf Awesome! I have the Pokebank Johor starters and I believe I have the Event Diancie. Would you like to exchange the latter?
(Aug 29, 2016, 07:13 PM)Sekawaii Wrote: When I went to my local Gamestop, it was unfortunate to find that there were no more in distribution for that particular store. As someone who desperately needs Arceus for my collection, it would be awesome if someone happened to have one of the spare codes. If so, please private message if you have any requests? Love Arceus and isn't the only legendary alongside Shaymin that I am looking for.

Thank you in advance

I have one spare arceus code left, im looking for certain battle ready or shiny pokemon, so if you have any then I can give you the code Smile
I have a NA darkrai code for trade. Lol idk if ur interested.