Alright I want
sylveon
nickname: Jaimy
nature: calm
ability: pixalate
moveset: Calm mind, hyper voice, protect, wish
Item: Leftovers

much appreciated!!!
@DidgeridooHustler  Check my reply above thanks!
@DidgeridooHustler you still wanna do this or not
@DidgeridooHustler  would you be able to gen a couple pokemon for me? I will happily give you rep :D
(Mar 4, 2016, 01:58 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: Akae, I gen for free. It's not like it takes much effort so I'm not sure why everyone wants something out of it. I'll be glad to help you out Vividex. Let me know when you're available! I won't be until Friday night and this weekend unless you're still on right now.

I have genned and PS for many people as well on this site and the replay channel. Genning is pretty much more accessible now. I was genning before pkhex, I was doing it since the gen 4/5 days. I'll tell you, due to the infinite number of beggars on this site paired with the false since of entitlement, I no longer do it for free. I hope you don't have the same experiences. enjoy your day Im glad you helped him
I am sorry for leeching but can someone either teach me how to post or trade/gen me a Cosplay Pikachu
(Mar 7, 2016, 11:40 AM)Akae47 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 01:58 AM)DidgeridooHustler Wrote: Akae, I gen for free. It's not like it takes much effort so I'm not sure why everyone wants something out of it. I'll be glad to help you out Vividex. Let me know when you're available! I won't be until Friday night and this weekend unless you're still on right now.

I have genned and PS for many people as well on this site and the replay channel. Genning is pretty much more accessible now. I was genning before pkhex, I was doing it since the gen 4/5 days. I'll tell you, due to the infinite number of beggars on this site paired with the false since of entitlement, I no longer do it for free. I hope you don't have the same experiences. enjoy your day Im glad you helped him
You see them as beggars, others see them as people who need help.

As for everyone else, try reddit or neoseeker where you'll probably be treated better by others with PowerSaves or access to PkHex, ready to help a bro out. This is the only place I've ever been where I've been stood up multiple times without any sign of life, really rude. Luckily there are also people who would love to help other.