Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Arceus Codes
Great news: I bred a 5 perfect IV Joltik (no perfect IV on Attack) just for you!
So you can have your pick between the Gastly and the Joltik  :D
(Aug 23, 2016, 04:34 AM)Squirtle Squad Wrote: Well she does have 5 perfect IVs and the correct competitive nature!  :D
Just tell me when you can be online, okay?

ya mines modest, so maybe ill bring up both and confuse my friend by switching them with eachother :3

1:30 PST is my estimated time
You can choose the Joltik if you'd like! I just bred one for you  :D
1:30 PM, right? I'll try coz that'd be 3:30 AM where I am. But I do sleep pretty late anyway haha
shiny sharpedo
@Squirtle Squad  what nature is the joltik? and if thats too late for you i can try doing it the other way around, i can do the trade TILL 6pm cst if you prefer anything later then that.

@Hatonacat  and have stats on the sharpedo(nature, IV's ect.)? ill find a home for it if its stats are usable
A Timid, Compound Eyes Joltik of course. No other way to go with this guy  Wink
That's quite alright, I'll wait and breed a bunch of Pokemon until 1:30 PM PST haha
Bashful nature
I'll Also give you admant
379 atk
216 Def
230 SpAtk
357 spDef
219 Speed

moves=brave bird 
sacred fire
eartquake
thunderbolt

Item

Choice band

Level 100
named Fawkes
@Hatonacat i think ill pass, i dont believe Sacred fire is native to sharpedo so Id perfer to avoid it.

@Squirtle Squad Im home early if you wanna do the swap, I do kinda want both but i just love that spider, its so adorable Heart once its done ill send you a private message with the code on it, if it doesnt work get back to me right away, ill see what went wrong, and WCS ill pass my own off, i like him and all but my friends have a strict policy on legendaries :/
Hey! That is a fact - Joltik is pretty cute! 
I'll go online right now, then  Smile