Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Introducing Myself!
Hey! I'm not really "new" to the community around here, I've been on the site for a few months now, but I've never really had the chance to tell you who I am. My name is Scott, and I've playing Pokemon for over 10 years now. Hell, I remember back in elementary school when all kids did on the playground was trade cards! But until now, I've never really been too involved in the online aspect of the Pokemon community, (mostly because I don't tend to pick up the newest game as soon as they come out) but with Sun and Moon bringing out a sort of resurgence in the series I've loved since I was a boy, I think it's about time I really get into it, and tell you a little about myself. So here I go! 

I've been playing the games since R/S/E, and have played every main story game along the way. I've played a lot of tournaments, made a lot of friends, and had my fair share of gamesharking :D . After playing the games to completion, catching the games legends, and not really doing much afterwards, I decided to settle down and become a Competitive Breeder as a legitimate hobby in my actual life. Breeding has been a common theme with me with every Pokemon game I've picked up since HG/SS, when I really started breeding for competition, as well as shinies with the Masuda Method. Breeding is one of the few things I happen to know quite a lot about when it comes to Pokemon, and I'm always thrilled to talk about it with other people, whether that be teaching someone the ropes or just sharing recommendations. So if you ever have any questions regarding the topic, or really want a good Pokemon for competitive and you don't have the time to breed it yourself, please, don't hesitate to ask! Now, for the moment, I only play the 6th gen games, (meaning X/Y and OR/AS) so I'm not entirely sure on what's changed with breeding. But if it's anything from gens 1-6, I've got your back!

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this! It's getting pretty late, so for now, goodnight, and catch 'em all!
Sup Bro how you doing
(Nov 21, 2016, 09:38 PM)Jirachi Wrote: Sup Bro how you doing
Great! Just caught a shiny Poliwhirl on a chain of 40 without a single break!
Nice to meet you! :D
Alola and welcome to the community.
WELCOME!! :D