Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Axe's Official PokeStore
*If This Isn't Legal Please Take Down, And Give A Warning Or Whatever Is Neccessary, And My Apologies*
AXE'S OFFICAL POKESTORE!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFO

Now I know you all probably know me from my post below "Axe's Daily PokeEvent", and I thank you for checking that out if you did! Smile. But i'm now here to present my very first e-store for all my pokemon just in case you don't want to wait for the giveaway to happen or if you just feel like straight out donating to help me and my personal stream towards getting a capture card.

For those of you who don't know what Poketrade.us is, it is a website that allows one to "Set Up Shop" in simplest words and it allows you to create an in depth "card" for your pokemon that has everything from EV/IV numbers to what region it was in and if its shiny or not and so on. And I was originally going to create a website for my e-store but I decided to create this first to see if this all goes well, if not than I will be creating a website lol..

Anyways, enough of me rambling on about this stuff, just go ahead and look below if you wanna find what I have in store!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

E-STORE

Axe's PokeEmporium

Above is the list of Pokemon that I have, *Keep note that this is only about 8% of all the Pokemon I currently have and will be adding ALOT more as I can!*

All Proceeds as stated above, will go straight to my Capture Card fund and will further better my stream which is listed below.

Axe's Twitch

And for those of you who are sceptical towards me having the pokemon listed, I will post my giveaway thread and you can check out all the people I've helped out below!

Axe's PokeEvent Giveaway

Closure

I just want to say before anyone asks why i'm trying to take from Justin's Twitch, I'm not! This is me carrying on what I do on my Twitch channel and seeing if you guys like this idea considering I haven't seen any posts like this one!

Thanks for listening and I hope you check out my list daily for updates!

-AXE
Hey! I like the idea. I just don't know if this is legal.
(Nov 26, 2014, 09:10 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Hey! I like the idea. I just don't know if this is legal.

Alright, I didn't know. Ill leave it up but I did update it to let the mods know they can issue whatever is neccessary if it isn't legal, as well as removing it.

EDIT: I reread the rules and didn't find anything against this so I believe its "A Ok" Smile
Thats cool! Only problem is there are some possibilities for people to be scammed. I trust you as a worthy person but there are possibilities for people losing money.
(Nov 26, 2014, 09:22 PM)mastermind71 Wrote: Thats cool! Only problem is there are some possibilities for people to be scammed. I trust you as a worthy person but there are possibilities for people losing money.

Yeah, i understand that ^^ , thats why if someone isn't comfortable doing this, then they surely don't have to. Smile
Im comfortable with it but to purchase I need to donate thru paypal which I don't have. When I sub I never use a credit card I use a prepaid CVS card but I don't have the option here :P