Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] 2 to 4 IV Alolan Vulpix
I have over a hundred breedjects  from shiny hunting, some with 2 perfect IVs some with 3 and some with 4. I thought I'd give them away instead of releasing them.

I don't know how many I have of each so I'll edit this post after I look through them but I'll be giving away 4 IV's first (then 3 then 2) so if you want one let me know.

Edit:
There is a total of 117 Pokemon 
# out of how many left

4/4 4IVs

43/43 3IVs

70/70 2IVS

I'll trade for them on gts for any early game pokemon just be sure to tell me what you're putting up so I can fit it.

Link below is a picture of the best one I have (3IVs but very close to having all perfect)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F4cp9qS...sp=sharing
Hi! 
can i still get one?? I never traded before so i dont know exactly how it works
but i have a pichu for trade!
(Aug 27, 2018, 12:46 AM)insane059 Wrote: Hi! 
can i still get one?? I never traded before so i dont know exactly how it works
but i have a pichu for trade!
@insane059  Yes I still have every Vulpix  (minus the 1 ivs I wonder traded away now)
Just put the Pichu on the gts and ask for a lvl 1 to 10 female Vulpix (the best one i have is female and best goes first), but there isn't a guarantee you'll get mine being Pichu is a kinda rare pokemon to catch and someone else might see it before I do so this might take a few tries. 
Edit: out of curiosity would you like it to have passable pokerus? I have a few pokemon with passable pokerus and its always nice to share it