Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] 6iv Jolly Rowlet's
Hmmm, the only things worth of value I have extra of would be some female Salandits and a couple okay Littens. If you end up with any left feel free to message me or we can set up Friend Code. Just got my Shiny Charm and Oval Charm ready to begin to world of Pokemon Egg Farm. So if you would like anyhting in the future we can to do that too! Thanks!
Thanks for the trade @Zaino you are great enjoy the Dratini  Smile
@Jac91693 if any of those salandits are timid i'd be interested
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:33 PM)Zaino Wrote: @Jac91693 if any of those salandits are timid i'd be interested

Unfortunately not. I do have one of each Pokemon (Alolan Dex) if you have a list of any you would want for a nature, I can scan across those and see and there are any matches!
@Jac91693 i'll take one of the littens i would prefer an adamant or jolly
@Zaino 

Would you like an alolan geodude(HA)/sandshrew(adamant/HA)/exeggute(HA)/pichu(HA), a shiny carbink, mudbray(5ivs), or vulpix(HA/moonblast)?
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:42 PM)Zaino Wrote: @Jac91693 i'll take one of the littens i would prefer an adamant or jolly

I have a pretty decent male Litten with Jolly nature. How would you like to set up the trade? Thanks again!
@Jac91693 add my fc and let me know yours
@sugaahboy i'd definitely take the HA geodude, just add my fc and wait in festival plaza for my request
(Dec 7, 2016, 03:51 PM)Zaino Wrote: @Jac91693 add my fc and let me know yours

Added you and my FC to my profile, thanks! I'll be in Plaza!