Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Breeding Bonanza!
HI everyone, this is RetroTyphlosion, and I am competitively breeding rare Pokemon for use in Gen. 7. If you would like to have one of my Pokemon, just let me know which one below, and which 4 IV's you would like maxed out. All of these Pokemon I have bred myself, and carry egg moves. I will update if I get any new Pokemon. Here's what I got:
 HONEDGE:
Shadow Sneak, Tackle, Swords Dance, and Destiny Bond.
  VENONAT:
Tackle, Disable, and Foresight.
  MINUN:
Quick Attack, Helping Hand, Spark, Encore.
   WEEDLE:
Poison Sting,  String Shot.
    MAWILE:
Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang.
    PURRLOIN:
Scratch
    HELIOPTILE:
Pound, Tail Whip.
   SLUGMA:
Acid Armor, Memento, Curse, Stockpile.
    ZANGOOSE:
 Scratch, Leer.
       BLITZLE:
Quick Attack. 
       KRABBY:
Mud Sport, Bubble, Knock Off.
        HOUNDOUR:
Leer, Ember.
       RALTS:
Growl
     Well, there ya go. Just make an offer, and I'll give you your Pokemon. Rep not required,  but appreciated!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Not looking for anything, but if you want more stuff to breed with, I have a bunch of different breedjects with 3-5 IVs that I could give you. I don't have my 3DS atm, but if you're interested PM me and we can arrange something.
(Apr 15, 2017, 09:58 PM)écarlate Wrote: Not looking for anything, but if you want more stuff to breed with, I have a bunch of different breedjects with 3-5 IVs that I could give you. I don't have my 3DS atm, but if you're interested PM me and we can arrange something.

Okay, I'd love that! I'm planning on adding Phione and some others here, but I sure would like some help!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!