Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Eevee breedjects to trade
Hey people I need a few things listed down below and to trade i have got 4-5 iv eevee breedjects for trade.
- other breedjects
- lucky eggs.
I really need these things so could u respond and we will get the trading going

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
P.S all of them are jolly
@mlgkingdra230 Umm, not to sound rude or anything, but those prices are a bit over the top for breedjects. However, I'd love to help you with your Competitive Pokemon, since I personally play VGC myself. What do you want, and what Pokemon do you need?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jul 3, 2017, 04:10 PM)mlgkingdra230 Wrote: Hey people I need a few things listed down below and to trade i have got 4-5 iv eevee breedjects for trade.
- bottle caps
- lucky eggs
- competitive pokes
- loppunite
if you think some of things are over the top or unfair i will give eevee a good item or maybe give u a shiny instead of eevee.
I really need these items so could u respond and we will get the trading going

What moveset is the eevee? If i like the moveset i can give you competitive breedjects for example Torchic or Mareanie
(Jul 3, 2017, 09:46 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @mlgkingdra230 Umm, not to sound rude or anything, but those prices are a bit over the top for breedjects. However, I'd love to help you with your Competitive Pokemon, since I personally play VGC myself. What do you want, and what Pokemon do you need?

I know how 2 play vgc myself it is just that i really need the pokes. I need alolan graveler with galvanize and oranguru with telepathy
(Jul 4, 2017, 12:43 PM)LtLucario Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2017, 04:10 PM)mlgkingdra230 Wrote: Hey people I need a few things listed down below and to trade i have got 4-5 iv eevee breedjects for trade.
- bottle caps
- lucky eggs
- competitive pokes
- loppunite
if you think some of things are over the top or unfair i will give eevee a good item or maybe give u a shiny instead of eevee.
I really need these items so could u respond and we will get the trading going

What moveset is the eevee? If i like the moveset i can give you competitive breedjects for example Torchic or Mareanie

its standard one i bred with ditto cus i wanted an extreme evo boost one
(Jul 4, 2017, 03:34 PM)mlgkingdra230 Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2017, 09:46 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: @mlgkingdra230 Umm, not to sound rude or anything, but those prices are a bit over the top for breedjects. However, I'd love to help you with your Competitive Pokemon, since I personally play VGC myself. What do you want, and what Pokemon do you need?

I know how 2 play vgc myself it is just that i really need the pokes. I need alolan graveler with galvanize and oranguru with telepathy

@mlgkingdra230 Well, I might be able to get you the Oranguru..... what requirements do you need on it?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(Jul 7, 2017, 10:38 AM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2017, 03:34 PM)mlgkingdra230 Wrote:

@mlgkingdra230 Well, I might be able to get you the Oranguru..... what requirements do you need on it

Oranguru @ Mental Herb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 20 SpA / 92 SpD
IVs: 0 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Instruct
- Protect                This set from smogon is nice. The I'vs and Ev's dont have to be perfect