Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] Pumkaboo Overload
So, I’ve been trying to hatch a shiny Pumpkaboo for a while now. I have like 12 boxes full and still no shiny little pumpkin. Anyway, these little fellas need homes. They’re Level 1 with the moves Trick, Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Destiny Bond. Deposit a Spinda on GTS or add my friend code (1865-2810-2300) to open a link trade with me. If you open a link trade you don’t have to have a Spinda just use whatever you have. You can have as many as you want until I run out XD
Heyo,

I would like to have one good Pumpkabo and have Spinda for trade but cant use GTS right now only link trade
I already add your 3DS FC
(Oct 16, 2017, 01:43 PM)Uri Wrote: Heyo,

I would like to have one good Pumpkabo and have Spinda for trade but cant use GTS right now only link trade
I already add your 3DS FC
I have you added too. I'm online now ☺
@manabear 
I would like a Pumpkaboo, I don't have a spinda spare at the moment so I will need to get one but I should have it posted it tomorrow (I will update this post when I have sent one to GTS)

(Oct 17, 2017, 01:56 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @manabear 
I would like a Pumpkaboo, I don't have a spinda spare at the moment so I will need to get one but I should have it posted it tomorrow (I will update this post when I have sent one to GTS)

If you don't  have a spinda on hand you can use whatever. Just let me know what you do deposit ☺
I'd love to take one of those pumpkins off you're hands unfortunately i don't have a spinda would you except a perfect iv houndour?
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Oct 17, 2017, 04:19 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: I'd love to take one of those pumpkins off you're hands unfortunately i don't have a spinda would you except a perfect iv houndour?

I shall accept ☺
@manabear Im in Plaza
(Oct 16, 2017, 12:50 PM)manabear Wrote: So, I’ve been trying to hatch a shiny Pumpkaboo for a while now. I have like 12 boxes full and still no shiny little pumpkin. Anyway, these little fellas need homes. They’re Level 1 with the moves Trick, Astonish, Confuse Ray, and Destiny Bond. Deposit a Spinda on GTS or add my friend code (1865-2810-2300) to open a link trade with me. If you open a link trade you don’t have to have a Spinda just use whatever you have. You can have as many as you want until I run out XD

Hey I don't have a spinda on me but I really want a punkaboo, and I'm adding your fc soon @manabear fc I'd 1006-0521-1438
@manabear 
I have a japanese spinda I got from wondertrades before so I am sending it to GTS now
spinda:
Male
Level 1
Pokéball

(IGN: Kieran)