Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[BREEDJECTS] TOO MANY SABLEYES!
Exclamation 
POKÉMON SUN/MOON ONLY----

I have so many boxes packed full of Sableyes! Now's your chance to grab one. 

Just leave your FC below! I would love to trade. I also enjoy egg trading, so if you have some extra eggs (NOT CRAP-TIER POKÉMON, EITHER!) I would love to egg trade. 

Add my FC first, please. Also include: If you'd like to egg trade or trade for a Sableye, and the Pokémon you will be trading. You can get more than one! I don't mind. ❤️
Hello I would like one, and I also love to trad eggs, my friend code is 2337-6728-8217.
(Feb 21, 2017, 03:07 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: Hello I would like one, and I also love to trad eggs, my friend code is 2337-6728-8217.

If you have a Facebook account and would be willing to provide a link, I'd prefer to communicate on there instead, as it is much faster and more easy.
(Feb 21, 2017, 07:06 PM)ParachutedBeaverBox Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017, 03:07 PM)AniMangelo Wrote: Hello I would like one, and I also love to trad eggs, my friend code is 2337-6728-8217.

If you have a Facebook account and would be willing to provide a link, I'd prefer to communicate on there instead, as it is much faster and more easy.
Okay my facebook is Alberto Domingez, my profile image is a few MEME FACES and a party hat, tell me yours.
(Feb 22, 2017, 08:31 AM)AniMangelo Wrote:
(Feb 21, 2017, 07:06 PM)ParachutedBeaverBox Wrote:

Okay my facebook is Alberto Domingez, my profile image is a few MEME FACES and a party hat, tell me yours.

I'll send a friend request, my pfp is a hair.